For your safety Twin Dental has implemented the following:
- When you arrive for your appointment park in a designated spot on the north side of the building all the way in the back, then call us to let us know you are here
- When you call we will review the pre-screening questions with you again and when it’s ok for you to come in we will ask you to meet us at the top of the steps
- Once you arrive inside we will take your temperature and give you hand sanitizer
- If you have a mask please wear it into the office. If you don’t have one we can provide one for you.
We have always gone above and beyond standard infection control procedures. We have added additional procedures and equipment to protect our patients and team.
Listed below are some of the improvements and changes we have made:
- We have installed an acrylic shield at the front desk for additional protection of patients and staff
- We have purchased equipment that will help with disinfection and purification of the office
- You will notice hand sanitizer readily available for patient usage
- We are taking temperatures and pre-screening all patients and employees prior to entering the office
- We have staggered appointment times to ensure social distancing
- We have a team member dedicated to infection control procedures
- We are covering hard surfaces with barriers
- We are wearing special face masks and shields while in treatment rooms